|Your cart is currently empty|
“Giant Loop makes really cool products that allow you to carry more stuff on your dirt or adventure bike. I’ve used a number of its bags now and have come away impressed with each one. They all serve a different purpose — or should I say, allow you to carry a different amount of stuff.” — Jimmy Lewis, Dirt Rider magazine, February 2012
Riding 2-up or carrying lots of gear? The Fort Rock Top Case surrounds your passenger with security and comfort, providing cavernous carrying capacity for sleeping bags, clothes and other lightweight, bulky kit. Straps to Siskiyou Panniers and tail rack. Compatible with virtually any hard luggage, too. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Named for Oregon’s desert landmark, Fort Rock.
• Volume: 84 liters
• Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™and YKK water resistant zippers (splash proof)
• Includes heavy duty two-sided hook-and-loop mounting straps
• Multiple attachment points fits a wide variety of bikes/luggage
• 2 haul handles
• 2 exterior pockets
• Separate “jockey box” compartment
• Reflective trim improves visibility from all angles
• Military-spec materials and construction
• Made in U.S.A.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Motorcycle must be equipped with Siskiyou Panniers™ (or other luggage) and tail rack.