Great Basin™ Saddlebag by Giant Loop®
Carry your gear where the passenger would sit on your bike - the Adventure Proof Great Basin Saddlebag fits virtually any motorcycle designed to carry a passenger. Straps to passenger footrest mounts and rides on pillion seat. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Volume: 60 liters
- Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
- “Beavertail” and floating compression straps - more ways to carry the gear you need, the way you want it
- Separate mounting and compression straps for easier gear access
- Beefy, easy sliding YKK coil zipper protected by storm flap for water deflection
- Cable lock pass-though to secure bag to bike while parked (cable/lock not included)
- Reflective accents for visibility
- 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (new laser-cut aluminum version) included
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
FITS THESE MOTORCYCLE MAKES & MODELS:
- BMW: GS models, etc.
- Ducati: Multistrada, Monster, etc.
- KTM: Adventure 990, Adventure 950, 950se, 640, 690 (w/passenger pegs), etc.
- Honda: XR650L (w/passenger pegs), TransAlp, etc.
- Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650, etc.
- Triumph: Tiger, Explorer, etc.
- Yamaha: Super Tenere, WR250, etc. (w/passenger pegs)
- Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys, Ninja, etc.
- AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER.
Related Giant Loop Accessories:
- Add 23 liters (1399 cubic inches) of 100% waterproof gear storage to your Great Basin Saddlebag with the Great Basin Dry Bag™.
- Organize gear inside the Great Basin Saddlebag with 100% waterproof fitted Great Basin Dry Pods™ (set of 5).
- Keep gear organized with optional Great Basin Stuff Sacks™ (no longer included with Great Basin Saddlebag).
- Complete your adventure kit with the Fandango Tank Bag™ or Diablo Tank Bag™ in matching colors.
Structurally sound. All zips and materials look sturdy. This thing is big. It is NOT good for a day ride. It just doesn't sit properly unless it's mostly full (50 liters), When you're doing a longer trip it works great. Mostly waterproof and dustproof. It sits on the back of my KTM 690 without hitting the exhaust, although it is necessary to loosen it to fill the rear gas tank.