The Howling Moon Tourer Roof Top Tent is in a class of its own. Built for the world’s harshest conditions, but designed for your comfort. Featuring doors on each end and windows on each side, access and ventilation is a breeze. The large doors have a full-length zipper and can roll up and secure with stickand-loop fasteners. The windows have both bug mesh and canvas, which can be removed separately or together. The canvas tent fabric is not secured to the base with rivets, but by means of aluminum extrusion, which means that the fabric can be removed at will from the baseboard. The baseboard features the best strength-to-weight ratio available, and will never warp, crack or dry. Howling Moon also features the thickest mattress on the market, for your comfort in the outdoors. The extended body of the tent provides both cover for the ladder for access to the tent in inclement weather and allows for attachment of the optional annex. The annex provides over 50 sq. ft. of enclosed living space under the tent. Unlike our premier competitors, the Howling Moon annex includes a fully-enclosed, built-in PVC floor, which can be completely unzipped for easy cleaning and storage. The Tourer Roof Top Tent includes aluminum ladder, mounting rails, rain fly, travel cover and all poles needed.
- 380-400 GSM (equivalent to US 450 Denier or 14 oz. fabric) Polyester/cotton ripstop material.
- Lightweight vacuum-laminated composite base construction
- Aluminum mounting extrusion supplied
- Zip-operated, ventilated and insect-screened windows
- 2-Piece ladder, rain fly and 3-inch thick high-density mattress come standard
- Internal storage pockets
- Sufficient space for bedding when tent is folded
- Unique bungee cord system to assist in packing up of tent
- Internal ladder access to tent
- Zip-integrated annex tent
- Annex tent provides large living room and additional accommodation
- Built-in groundsheet on optional annex
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.