Brand new directly from the factory that has been manufacturing jerry cans for various NATO militaries. Here’s what you get: brand-new, original, jerry cans made to the highest specs, weighs 9.46 lbs. They hold 5.28 gallons of liquids. Fully paint-coated inside and outside. Have a full, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring. The highest quality Jerry can out there. Original Mil Spec. Both EPA and CARB approved. Each can comes with a safety spout attached and also has an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers.
- Made out of 0.9mm pickled sheet steel ( DC 04 EN 10130).
- Dual pan construction.
- Unique wide channel breather smooth pouring.
- Seam welded for extra strength.
- Lined inside with fuel resistant Rezol enamel to prevent rusting.
- Three Handle Configuration.
- The cap has additional protection of locking pin (International patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally
- The Bayonet closure is completely leakproof with the can in any position.
- Painted exterior epoxypolyester powder coat.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with the following standards: DIN 7274 and BAM – GGR001. Australian Standard – AS 2906. German Standard–TUV/GS. Swedish Standard-SP. UN–Dangerous goods approval.
W x H x D - 13.5 x 18 x 6.25 Holds 5.28 gallons
Steel Jerrycans Specification:
- All of Wavian Jerrycans are made from 0.9mm pickled steel (the only ones on the market!)
- To prevent internal rusting, all of the cans are lined petrol resistant alkyd-ammonia based paint - 100% safe from flaking.
- External powder coating gives anti-corrosion protection and a smooth finish.
- The unique wide channel breather enables 'glug' and splash free pouring - the 20 Litre Cans will empty in 25 seconds!
- Strip welding ensures handle strength.
- Robust Triple Handle.
- Special holes drilled in the handle enables our pouring spouts to be attached.
- Bayonet closure is completely leak proof with the can in any position.
- UN number approval certifies compliance with Dangerous Goods Transportation Regualtions.
- Date stamp on cap - shows year/month of production.
- Internationally Patented Locking Pin gives additional security against accidental opening of the can.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.