The smallest size in the range, and the most popular. The F25 offers room for 4-5 campers - and at nearly 2.2m tall this shelter offers impressive "stand-up-in-it" luxury.
Jet Tents come with experience inspired innovations based on the time tested Oztents. The robust exterior frame features aircraft-quality mechanisms like our patent pending auto lock/release mechanisms for effortless set up. Your livable space can be expanded with our extra large attached awning and optional side and front panels. Jet Tents also boast superior ventilation with extra large doors and windows with no-see-um mesh screens.
Jet Tents are finished in 100% waterproof guaranteed Rip-Stop Polycotton canvas with Corrosion resistant Alloy Parts. Other features include attached guy ropes, heavy-duty zippers, Waterproof Heat Sealed PVC Tub flooring, and double stitched and fully taped seams. Jet Tents comes in zippered waterproof carry bags with adjustable webbed handles for easy handling. Fly, pegs and poles are all included.
- Auto Lock/Release Frame - High Speed Set Up
- Extra-Large Attached Awning
- Extra-Large Windows - Superior Ventilation
- Gusseted Side Windows
- No-See-Um Mesh Screens - keeps the bugs out
- 100% Waterproof Rip-Stop Polycotton Canvas
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Parts
- Attached Guy Ropes
- Heavy-Duty Zippers
- Waterproof Heavy-Duty PVC Tub Floor
- Double-stitched and fully Taped Seams
- Rain Fly Included
- Size Erected 8’2” [w] x 8’2” [d] x 7’2” [h]
- Size Packed 3’11” [L] x 0’11” [d] x 0’11” [h]
- Weight: 50lbs
- Sleeps: 4-5
- Color: Khaki Green
I have the F-25X tent and love it. Plenty of room for my family of four kit. All the materials are heavy duty but I'm most impressed with the floor. After my initial purchase I got the pannels for the front too, creating a third room for when the weather turns. It is heavy and bulky so I only use it on multi-day trips. My only complaint is the duffel bag it comes in. The first one ripped but JetTent was quick to send a replacement.