The Elements Fridge Freezer has been 3 years in the making but we think it's well worth the wait! The ARB engineers had a core focus on overcoming some of the typical design challenges associated with creating a portable fridge. With this in mind, this Fridge Freezer will handle being exposed to the ever-changing elements. This new Fridge boasts stainless steel construction with strong ASA protective corner moldings, an electronic locking system to keep your friends from nabbing your drinks and a unique gas strut that will hold the lid open in any position to make accessing your food and drinks a breeze. These are just a few of the exciting new features incorporated in this fantastic looking Elements Fridge Freezer that is sure to have any outdoor enthusiast wanting to add one of these to their camping collection.
• Unique infinite position gas strut – will hold lid open in any position
• Weatherproof control panel
• Main body and lid constructed from 304 grade stainless steel with raised feature forming and embossed ARB logos on both sides of the cabinet
• Strong ASA protective corner pieces on main body and lid
• Anodized aluminum latches
• Heavy duty tamperproof cast stainless steel hinges (non-removable lid)
• Concealed front and rear carry handles
• Recessed rear AC and DC power sockets
• Recessed rear remote monitor transmitter positioned to be protected from the weather
• ASA vents including ARB branding
• Tamperproof bolts for permanent mount options and added security
• Provision for padlock - added security (padlock not supplied)
The main interior difference in the new Elements Weatherproof 63QT Fridge Freezer is the full height evaporator that also extends around what has previously been referred to as the ‘dairy section’. With the added surface area of the evaporator, the entire cabinet area will have a uniform temperature. This will also create improved efficiency and less run time for the compressor. Below is a detailed list of the additional features of the new interior:
• Weatherproof control panel
• Evaporator height increased which also surrounds both primary and secondary compartments (no longer a dairy section)
• Cool zone now extends throughout entire internal cabinet
• Reversible basket with removable divider
• New slimline LED rear facing interior light
• Increased fridge cabinet insulation thickness
• Cavity recess for lid gas strut including rear drain channel
• Front cabinet position drain plug
• All white internal cabinet
• Black cabinet top and lid interior
To maximize security, an electronic locking system has been incorporated, as well as, the provision to add a padlock should the customer desire. With the lid closed and the electronic lock actuated, the fridge function buttons cannot be accessed until the code is entered and lid has been opened. This function can either be activated or deactivated using the functions menu with an indicator included in the display to show when the fridge is locked. The fridge lid still relies on the aluminum latches to maintain correct lid sealing. Other new features include a backlit dimmable display (buttons illuminate when pressed) and DC voltage supply readout.
Control Panel Display
• Tamperproof when locked (function keys are concealed by the lid when close)
• 4-digit pin code protected electronic locking system
• Locked/unlocked warning
• Dimmable display
• Backlit keypad for easy use at night
• DC voltage supply readout – let’s the operator know what voltage the fridge is receiving
• °C or °F
Powered by the same BD35F compressor and control unit as the existing ARB 63QT Fridge, the target internal cabinet temperature can be set between the range of 10°C to -18°C (+50°F to 0°F).
Note: The maximum cooling capacity is 50°C (122°F) below ambient temperature. If the ambient temperature is above 35°C (90°F) the minimum temperature cannot be achieved.
• 12/24V DC
• 100-240V AC 50-60hz
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.