DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
ARB’s new CKMTP12 twin portable air compressor was designed to fill the market need for a compact sized yet high performance compressed air source for rapid inflation of large tyres as well as the high volume air needs of most air powered tools. The ARB CKMTP12 is a world class recreational product designed and built to commercial/industrial standards to survive harsh and demanding outback conditions.
- Ultra compact twin motor, dual cylinder design makes this the highest flowing portable compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM[6.16CFM]
- Integrated aluminium air tank and pressure switch regulates pressure between 930kPa [135PSI] and 1030kPa [150PSI] which is suited to most air powered tools.
- Mounted in a waterproof carry case constructed from a durable impact resistant polymer. The carry case has convenient compartments for storing the air hose and other compressor accessories.
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushed DC cooling fan and anodized aluminium motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature conditions).
- Fully assembled and performance tested air compressor and air tank mounted into a water proof carry case.
- Canvas compartment for storing air hose and compressor accessories.
- OEM quality illuminated compressor isolating switch.
- High quality wiring loom with automotive grade alligator clamp type battery contacts, and a pressure switch driven automotive relay control circuit.
- Two splash resistant air filters with washable high-flow sintered bronze filter cartridges.
- 6 meter [20 ft] long high quality abrasion and heat resistant air hose with male to female couplings.
- Hose couplings are specially designed corrosion resistant, one-handed (push-lock) quick connect type to suit US industrial standard air fittings
- Air blow gun with US industrial standard male air fitting.
- Inflation accessories kit including high-flow tyre filler attachment (US industrial standard) with integral stop-valve, a Schrader valve to US industrial standard adaptor, and extra nozzle attachments for inflating items such as sports balls, air mattresses, etc.
- Comprehensive photo illustrated operating instructions.
- Anti-vibration / sound deadening is integrated into the mount.
- Engineered, built and individually dyno-tested in Australia from local and imported components.
- Fully serviceable with all replacement parts available.
- Constructed primarily of light weight, high strength engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace standard components.
- Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life.
- Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
- Motors are water sealed, 100% ball bearing equipped (i.e., no bushings used), and feature a unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation throughout the life of the unit.
- Compressor pistons are equipped with high shock rated roller bearing.
- High density and high flow washable sintered bronze air filter element.
- Motors are thermal cut-out protected against damage caused by extreme temperature use.
- Pressure switch and relay equipped electrical system prevents run-on when not filling, or any damage to compressor or hoses as a result of the pressure generated from a kinked air line.
- Illuminated isolating switch is easy to see at night, and protects the user from hazardous sparking when connecting the alligator clips to the battery terminals.
- Equipped with dual heavy duty Maxi-Fuses for professional in-line circuit protection and true circuit redundancy in case of a fault.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped as a back-up protection from either pressure switch failure, thermal over pressure generated in a hot vehicle (i.e., no need to drain pressure when finished use.), or accidental connection to an external high pressure source.
- CE and C-Tick compliant.
CARRY CASE FEATURES:
After looking at the many cases available on the market, ARB Engineers decided that none met their exact requirements for the ARB Twin Portable compressor. The case needed to be compact, yet hold all accessories and air tank whilst also being extremely strong to handle the rigors of 4WDing and commercial use. Considerable time was therefore spent designing and testing a case that has features unique to ARB.
- Enlarged carry handle to suit a gloved hand.
- Enlarged latches to suit a gloved hand.
- Aluminium latches ensure that no compression set in the latches occurs over time and so we were able to reduce the clamping force (make them easier to unlatch) versus our competitors who all use plastic latches that will loosen up over time, and have subsequently needed to make their latches extra-extra uncomfortably tight when new to compensate.
- One piece heavy duty hinge.
- Shatterproof polymer compound (airport tested!)
- 2 sides are textured, logo’d, generally attractive – not just the top as with most other cases.
- Air travel equaliser valve to combat cabin pressure crush when landing.
- Water tight seal in lid.
- Volume of case will assure the portable CKMTP12 floats if dropped in water.
- Quick-change (removable) accessory pocket mounts.
- Slotted internal design to suit organisers/dividers (not included).
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.