Daystar 2" Coil Spacer Kit
For the 03-08 Kia Sorrento
- No Metal-On-Metal Contact - Daystar uses Polyurethane material in its Leveling Kits for a reason: It's an insulator. It absorbs the Noise, Vibration, and Harmonics (NVH) that come from the suspension and avoids transmitting them to the passenger compartment. All competitors use steel or aluminum in their Leveling Kits. If you were to take apart any factory suspension, you are going to find rubber, polyurethane, and often both in a typical suspension. These pieces are there for a reason; they absorb the NVH. Sure, steel makes a great hammer, but would you want to ride on it?
- Lifetime Warranty - All of Daystar's Lift & Leveling Kits are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Basically, in the unlikely event you experience a problem with a Daystar product, we'll take care of it.
- Made in the USA - All of our Lift & Leveling kits are manufactured at our plant located in Phoenix, Arizona. Most other Leveling Kits are manufactured overseas. In-house manufacturing ensures a level of quality control that no one else can match....and we have the ISO9001 certification to prove it.
- Top-Mount Easy-Install Design - Most late-model vehicles have gone to a strut type of front suspension. Most of Daystar's applications are a Top-Mount design, meaning that our components bolt to the top of the factory strut assembly. This type of leveling kit does not preload the factory coil spring, so factory ride quality is maintained, and installation requires only simple hand tools.
Daystar Lift Kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning that we work within the factory's design parameters to achieve an increase in ride height. Because Daystar works within the factory design, there are not a bunch additional modifications involved that adds complexity and expense to the kit. Everything needed is included in the kit; there's everything you need and nothing you don't.
Daystar Lift Kits provide both front and rear 2" of lift. Daystar's Lift Kits are the perfect solution for gaining ground clearance and the room to step up a few tire sizes.
- ComfortRide™ Suspension System; Lift Kit
- High Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Lifts Vehicle Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to 2" of l ift
- No Metal-on-Metal Contact as with Other Leveling Kits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front and Rear Lift Included
I bought this kit and I was really surprised at how much it helped. There was no real difference in ride. GPS to Speedo showed no difference in speed. I dont know if that is a Kia thing or tire size or what.
The CUSTOMER SERVICE the best I have found for a company in this industry so far. (this is after 17 years of driving)