|Your cart is currently empty|
ARB Outback Solutions Drawer Modules featuring traditional roll out drawer with a fixed top floor.
Building a Custom Roller Drawer System requires care, but allows you to create a unique solution for your vehicle. When selecting modules, carefully consider the length, width, height and the compatibility of the modules you intend on putting together. Fitting time will be dependent on the complexity of installation. Allow 1.5 hours per module with good access to the under floor, allow additional time if vehicle components require removal and refit. Be particularly aware of fuel tank location.
1. Measure the area available for installation, width, length and height
2. Evaluate the vehicles floor for suitability of mounting, including potential bolt locations and accessibility to the underside floor
3. Using the module complement charts or the module data sheet, choose the desired combination of modules
4. Choose lower modules first
5. Choose stack modules second
6. Consider accessories, floor kits and stack extension panels
7. Review your selection
Double & Multi Modules: